Sightseeing & Excursion Trips:
- Old Delhi: Red Fort, Jama Masjid (mosque) and Raj Ghat – cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi
- Agra: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, Itimad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj), Sikandra and Fatehpur Sikri
- Karauli: Karauli City Palace
- Jaipur: City Palace, Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar), Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace), Jal Mahal (Water Palace)
- New Delhi: Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, Humanyun’s Tomb, India Gate, President House, Parliament House and other Govt. Buildings
Activities / Attractions:
- Delhi: Rickshaw Ride from Red Fort to Jama Masjid in Old Delhi
- Karauli: Cooking Demonstration, visit City Palace on Camel Cart, Horse Riding in village area and Jeep Safari to Kaila Devi Sanctuary
- Jaipur: Elephant Safari in Amber Fort, Rajasthani Folk Dances LIVE SHOW with dinner.
This 6 days tour is one of the best tours for first time tourist visiting India. Visit 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites in Agra – Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Walled city of Jaipur (popularly known as Pink City), known for its iconic architectural lagacy and vibrant culture made its entry in the UNESCO World Heritage list. Royal Observatory having largest stone sundial in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.