Sightseeing & Excursion Trips:
- Mumbai: Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum
- Aurangabad: Daulatabad Fort, BibikaMaqbara, Ellora Caves, Ajanta Caves
- Maheshwar: Maheshwar City, Omkareshwar Temple,
- Mandu: Jami Maszid, Hoshang Shah’s Tomb, Jahaz Mahal, Champa Baoli, Baz Bahadur’s Palace, Poopmati’s Pavilion
- Bhopal: The Sanchii Stupa, Bhimbetka, Tajui Masjid, Chowk area, Upper and Lower lake
Activities / Attractions:
- Mumbai: Dobi Ghat / Dabba Wala Service
- Aurangabad: PanChakki – a lourmill run by water built in 1695
- Maheshwar: Boat ride in Narmada River
This 12 days tour is nicely clubed with business capital of India – Mumbai, UNESCO World Heritage Sites Ellora Caves & Ajanta Caves in Aurangabad, Omkareshwar Temple (one of the Jyotirlings), few destiantion in Madhya Pradesh – known as heart of India.
Welcome/Assistance at the airport and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure and overnight in Mumbai.
Morning visit: Gateway of India – Mumbai’s most famous monument and Elephanta Caves.
Rest of the day free for shopping and overnight stay in Mumbai.
Today visit Dabba Wala / Dhobi Ghats, Prince of Wales Museum – a priceless collection of art, sculpture, china and other antics. Evening free time to walk along the bustling Chowpatty Beach.
Morning transfer to airport and connect Aurangabad flight.
Dep: Mumbai/Aurangabad By Air
Airport assistance by tour executive of A Hospitality Club and transfer to hotel.
Later visit Daulatabad Fort, Panchakki – a flourmill run by water built in 1695, BibikaMaqbara – built in 1678 by Sultan Azam Shah to copy and rival the world famous TajMahal.
Overnight stay in Aurangabad.
Morning excursion trip to Ellora Caves – one of the highly visited World heritage sites of India.
Ellora Caves – houses 34 monasteries and temples with some exclusive uninterrupted sequence of monuments that date back from 600 to 1000 AD. Afternoon drive to Ajanta Caves (110km) – a World Heritage Site, located within the Sahyadri Hill above the Waghora, depicts the story of Buddhism. Overnight stay in Ajanta.
Morning drive to Maheshwar.
Dep: Ajanta/Maheshwar By Car/Coach
Arrive Maheshwar and direct transfer to hotel. Evening enjoy boat ride in river Narmada. Maheshwar – a glorious city at the dawn of Indian civilization when it was Mahishmati, capital of king Kartivarjun. This temple town on the banks of the river Narmada finds mention in the epics of Ramayana and Mahabharata. Overnight stay in Maheshwar.
Morning excursion trip to Omkareshwar Temple – one of the Jyotirlinga.
Evening free and overnight in Maheshwar.
Morning drive to Mandu.
Dep: Maheshwar/Mandu By Car/Coach
Arrive Mandu and direct transfer to hotel. Mandu – a celebration in stone, of life and joy, of the love of the poet-prince Baz Bahadur for his beautiful consort, Rani Roopmati. Places to Visit: Jami Maszid, Hoshang Shah’s Tomb, Jahaz Mahal, Champa Baoli, Baz Bahadur’s Palace, Poopmati’s Pavilion Etc. Overnight stay in Mandu.
Morning drive to Bhopal. Bhopal – was built by King Bhoj in the 11th century and situated along the slopes of a sandstone ridge in the north-western part of Madhya Pradesh. Overnight stay in Bhopal.
Morning excursion trip to Sanchi. Sanchi is known for its Stupas, Monasteries, temples and pillars dating from 3rd century B.C. to 12th century A.D. the most famous of these monuments, the Sanchii Stupa 1 was originally built by the Mauryan Emperor Ashoka.
Return to Bhopal and visit city of Lakes covering Taj-ul-Masjid, Chowkarea, Upper and Lower lake etc. Overnight stay in Bhopal.
Morning excursion trip to Bhimbetka – Cave paintings dating back to approximately 30,000 years. Rock shelters that were home to humans, millennia ago. Rest of the day free to walk around and shopping.
Overnight stay in Bhopal.
Transfer to airport to connect flight for Mumbai/Delhi.
** End of Tour **
Tour Cost Includes:
- Pick-up and Drop
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay.
- Sightseeing tour as per the detailed itinerary.
- Services of an English Speaking Tourist Guide.
- Includes all taxes & Service Charges
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Drinks / beverages etc. during Lunch.
- Tipping to Driver, Guide and in hotel.
- Any other expenses of personal nature and which is not mentioned above.
- Medical and travel insurance